Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

open a local url

Jörg Drechsel

I can't figure out how to open an url like "http://fritz.box" or "192.168.178.10.1". Either Firefox starts a search or auto completes the address to "https://fritz.box". This address can not be resolved locally. If anyone happens to read this and could help me please, I just want to open the configuration page of my router. And I can't do it with Firefox for Android - so it seems. Thank you for your time!

I can't figure out how to open an url like "http://fritz.box" or "192.168.178.10.1". Either Firefox starts a search or auto completes the address to "https://fritz.box". This address can not be resolved locally. If anyone happens to read this and could help me please, I just want to open the configuration page of my router. And I can't do it with Firefox for Android - so it seems. Thank you for your time!

Všetky odpovede (1)

Okay, somehow Firefox opens "http://169.254.1.1/". So I answered my own question. But I still want to know why Firefox for Android doesn't let me type locally resolved urls...