Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
outlook request sign in and password every time i open it. It did not happen before the latest firefox update
Before the latest Firefox update around 5-6-14, I didn't have to sign in and give a password to open up Outlook from the Firefox default page. Now even after I sign in to Outlook and checking the box to stay signed in, after a few hours, i have to sign in and give the password to open Outlook. It is a Firefox extension or something that has changed. Please do not refer me to Microsoft help as they have a scripted help for this problem that doesn't work.
Všetky odpovede (4)
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- > Options/Preferences> Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- > Options/Preferences > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Details like websites remembering you (log you in automatically) are stored in a cookie.
- Create a cookie 'allow' exception to keep such cookies, especially in case of secure websites and when cookies expire when Firefox is closed.
- Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: Exceptions
In case you are using "Clear history when Firefox closes":
- do not clear the Cookies
- do not clear the Site Preferences
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" > Settings
Note that clearing "Site Preferences" clears all exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, software installation, passwords, and other website specific data.
Clearing cookies will remove all specified (selected) cookies including cookies with an allow exception that you would like to keep.
Some web pages have the option to automatically log you out after a given time.