Táto téma bola archivovaná. Ak potrebujete pomôcť, založte prosím novú otázku.
Want all new bookmarks to go to bookmarks folder
I have three bookmark folders, bookmarks, unsorted bookmarks, and recently bookmarked. Any new bookmarks go into newly bookmarked and then are eventually dropped after that folder appears to become full. I wouild like all bookmarks to go into the bookmarks folder.
Všetky odpovede (3)
You can look at this extension:
- Add Bookmark Here 2: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/add-bookmark-here-2/
Took a little time to figure it out, but now, I can put all new bookmarks into bookmark menu. Cannot send them to unsorted bookmarks. Newly book marked will accept max of 11 items, deleting oldest when new addition is received.
- "Most Visited" and "Recently Bookmarked" and "Recent Tags" are examples of so called Smart Bookmarks folders and are not real existing folders.
- Such smart folders show a list created by a query of the places.sqlite database that stores the bookmarks and the history in Firefox.
- Smart folder lists show a maximum of 10 entries by default.
- Bookmarks or history items that show up in a smart folder list are stored elsewhere in another folder and any changes made are applied to the real bookmark or history item.
- If you remove an entry then the list is shifted up and a new entry that wasn't shown previously is added to show 10 entries.
- If you add a new bookmark or visit a website then a new item is added at the top and the entry at the bottom disappears from that list.
- Items that disappear from the list are not gone, but merely do not show up anymore in that list.
- Actions like copy & paste or delete that you perform on bookmarks in such a list are done on the original bookmark.
- If you do not want a specific list then remove that query (right-click: Delete), but do not delete the content that is displayed in such a list.