Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

how do I increase the size of my test?

peder

I decreased the size of my font. I do not know how I did this so I don't know how to increase. I have my font set at 125% for my computer but when I am logged on to firefox it is very small and hard to read.

I decreased the size of my font. I do not know how I did this so I don't know how to increase. I have my font set at 125% for my computer but when I am logged on to firefox it is very small and hard to read.

Všetky odpovede (3)

Vybrané riešenie

The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox, as with some other browsers.

Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965

Or the NoSquint extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2592/

You can go to Tools>Options>Content (Ubuntu Edit>Preferences>Content) and set the default text size.

It is better to use one of the above posted extensions.
If you increase the default font size then you may get issues with overlapping text on pages that position elements absolutely.
Such issues are less likely with those extensions.