Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

How can I set Firefox up with previously saved profiles? I had to erase my hard drive but saved my Firefox profiles to another drive first and copied them back but I don't know how to set up the browser to reload/recognize them.

beowolf

Mac OS X 10.5.8 G5 PPC 2.5GHz Dual Processor - Firefox 3.6.24

Mac OS X 10.5.8 G5 PPC 2.5GHz Dual Processor - Firefox 3.6.24

Upravil(a) beowolf dňa

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

Never mind, I got it. I found the page on "Manage Profiles" that explained everything. Thank you for your time if you were considering responding.