Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

How can you use the snipping tool for text which runs off the screen

arthur.leat

Often, I like to use the snipping tool for areas of text extending beyond the screen size, but have been unable to find a way to stretch the red snipping frame beyond the screen. Can this be done?

Often, I like to use the snipping tool for areas of text extending beyond the screen size, but have been unable to find a way to stretch the red snipping frame beyond the screen. Can this be done?

Všetky odpovede (2)

Are you trying to make a screenshot of a web page in Firefox?

In that case you can use an extension.

No. I want just part of a screen containing text which extends beyond the bottom of the screen