Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

When I run the new 4.0 it says publisher cannot be verified, then it says the file is currupt

kc190010

When I download the new 4.0 version of firefox it says that the publisher couldn't be verified, followed by a message that says "file corrupt"

When I download the new 4.0 version of firefox it says that the publisher couldn't be verified, followed by a message that says "file corrupt"

Všetky odpovede (1)

It is possible that your anti-virus software is corrupting the downloaded files or otherwise interfering with downloading files by Firefox.

Try to disable the real-time (live) scanning of files in your anti-virus software temporarily to see if that makes downloading work.