Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

Critical upate not verified what to do

wydiva

A full page opened up while I was on Firefox saying Critical update download. I saved it but when I went to open it to download another box opened stating this download was not verified and publisher not not known. So I was afraid to use it. How can I tell if this is truly Foxfire. It is also an executive file.

A full page opened up while I was on Firefox saying Critical update download. I saved it but when I went to open it to download another box opened stating this download was not verified and publisher not not known. So I was afraid to use it. How can I tell if this is truly Foxfire. It is also an executive file.

Všetky odpovede (2)

Vybrané riešenie

Not from Mozilla, the developer of Firefox. Firefox updates aren't delivered in that manner.

See this support article for further information about that type of scam. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/i-found-fake-firefox-update

wydiva said

How can I tell if this is truly Foxfire. It is also an executive file.

Firefox rather does updates internally. Was the file a firefox-patch.js or a .exe