Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

trouble using 2 gmail accts. simultaneously in firefox

AnonymousUser

how can I work in two gmail accounts and with calendar without having one acct timeout immediately or page not load?

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I began working in both gmail accts at same time

how can I work in two gmail accounts and with calendar without having one acct timeout immediately or page not load? == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I began working in both gmail accts at same time

Všetky odpovede (5)

Use one of these extensions to permit multiple cookie handling sessions in Firefox.

Cookie Swap extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3255/ Cookie Pie extension: http://www.nektra.com/oss/firefox/extensions/cookiepie/

This is the extension you're really after:

http://br.mozdev.org/multifox/

thanks for your suggestions Anonymous and the Ed-Meister..I tried both of your suggestions and neither have resolved the issue. When I am working in calendar in one gmail account it causes both accounts to crash and I get the page not loading message in all three tabs (2 gmail, 1 calendar)....so frustrating!

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Try posting in a Google support group? http://www.google.com/support/