Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

No longer have access to the email I used for my account, can't change it without authentication code sent to defunct email.

sneezer1

The access to the email I used to sign up for my Mozilla account was revoked without warning earlier this year. I can't change the email address because it insists on sending an authentication code to the email address that no longer exists. There doesn't appear to be a way around this.

The access to the email I used to sign up for my Mozilla account was revoked without warning earlier this year. I can't change the email address because it insists on sending an authentication code to the email address that no longer exists. There doesn't appear to be a way around this.

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.