Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

daved0451

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

everytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

Všetky odpovede (3)

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

If your local time is not correct, a lot of validity checks when compared to the server data would fail.

bold texteverytime I try to log into a website with firefox I have to reset my time to make it work

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.