Otvorené
my tabs disappeared. how do I get them back? Can't restore previous session?
My previous session is not clickable. All 50 or so tabs are gone!?? HELP! How do I restore a previous session w/ older tabs? (History doesn't show tabs from months and months ago).
M
My previous session is not clickable. All 50 or so tabs are gone!?? HELP!
How do I restore a previous session w/ older tabs? (History doesn't show tabs from months and months ago).
M
Všetky odpovede (1)
Don't close or restart Firefox, so that any potential backups don't get replaced with empty state.
Follow How to restore a browsing session from backup to point you to the older versions of your sessionstore data, to make a backup copy of what's in there, and then to guide you through moving them to the current session restore version picked up by the browser to try.