Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

I'm trying to see my paystubs through Amazon why am I being directed here?

Lemme Steele

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

Všetky odpovede (2)

Hi

I am sorry, but I do not know. The Amazon support team should be able to help you with this.

Lemme Steele said

I'm am trying to see my paystubs through Amazon so why am I being directed to this website??

I'm guessing you were trying to use the Amazon a to z workforce site in Google Chrome and since it is not working well in Chrome, Amazon is suggesting people use the Firefox web browser instead.

The screenshot in this thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391#answer-1850233 is simply saying to install and make Firefox the default web browser to use the a to z site.

This is not Amazon support for the a to z at that is at https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.