Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. Doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer detected that I am connecting from outside UK

Mick Draper

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

I am trying to use the VPN feature to connect to BBC iPlayer in UK. I switched on the VPN in the browser and selected United Kingdom. It doesn't seem to work as BBC iPlayer tells methat I am connecting from outside UK.

Všetky odpovede (2)

They have a strong protection against VPNs.

Thanks for the reply. I normally use a commercial VPN (Streamvia) which works very well connecting to BBC iPlayer from Spain and France. I had hoped that the built in (free) Mozilla VPN would work, but it doesn´t seem to. Oh well.....

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.