Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

not secure

avanness

All of a sudden I can not access my school's website. I added the URL to an "exception" and can still not get access to my BrightSpace link to perform school work. How can I fix this to do my school work??

All of a sudden I can not access my school's website. I added the URL to an "exception" and can still not get access to my BrightSpace link to perform school work. How can I fix this to do my school work??

Všetky odpovede (1)

The browser usually doesn't have much say in what data it receives, if the trouble is on the line somewhere and the response can't get decrypted.

Do you have an exact wording, incl. any error codes shown, and any "advanced" sections expanded of what you're seeing, and the exact address you're getting an error for? Thanks.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.