Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

can't open zoom meetings with updated firefox

lizpaintsnyc

Now I can't get into my Zoom meetings using firefox. I get error message that the browser blocked the app. My extensions for blocking pop ups are all off. What now?

Now I can't get into my Zoom meetings using firefox. I get error message that the browser blocked the app. My extensions for blocking pop ups are all off. What now?

Všetky odpovede (2)

Hi, so the problem could be caused by a few things. First: have you granted all the necessary permissions for Zoom to work? Go to Settings, then Privacy, and select “Enhanced Tracking Protection,” then turn it off. Also, check to see if you have any extensions that might be blocking it, such as ad blockers or similar tools.

I've heard something like this — it either goes away after reloading the page, or clicking the element once again — seems they're just timing it wrong. Basically try to repeat the same step once again.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.