Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Търсене в помощните статии

Избягвайте измамите при поддръжката. Никога няма да ви помолим да се обадите или изпратите SMS на телефонен номер или да споделите лична информация. Моля, докладвайте подозрителна активност на "Докладване за злоупотреба".

Научете повече
Архивирани

Zoom Meeting webpage opens but not launches the meeting.

Helping Firefox

Hello, Recently, I changed from Chrome to FireFox. I have a website where I have to join to meetings with my client. When I click on the scheduled meeting, it opens zoom launch meeting page and launches meetings usually (with chrome) I mean the zoom launch meeting (as attached in image). In FireFox, I don't find the meeting getting launched. The launch meeting page comes up, asks me if it can use zoom app. I give Yes and then the thing happens is it opens the Zoom app. It does not launch the meeting. Any suggestion you think that will help, please post it as a reply.

Thank you in advance!!

Hello, Recently, I changed from Chrome to FireFox. I have a website where I have to join to meetings with my client. When I click on the scheduled meeting, it opens zoom launch meeting page and launches meetings usually (with chrome) I mean the zoom launch meeting (as attached in image). In FireFox, I don't find the meeting getting launched. The launch meeting page comes up, asks me if it can use zoom app. I give Yes and then the thing happens is it opens the Zoom app. It does not launch the meeting. Any suggestion you think that will help, please post it as a reply. Thank you in advance!!

Всички отговори (1)

This is the image I wanted to attach.