Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Otvorené

Thunderbird not working

DIDEBUB

Something is wrong with Thunderbird. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Unable to get inbox emails. Infact no emails are coming. You can see the processing circle working but never completes action. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or the app is the problem. Using Samsung tablet. All apps updated. Please help.

Something is wrong with Thunderbird. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Unable to get inbox emails. Infact no emails are coming. You can see the processing circle working but never completes action. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or the app is the problem. Using Samsung tablet. All apps updated. Please help.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Do you have a particularly large qty of emails. They may just be taking some time to synchronise to your phone.

Položiť otázku

Ak chcete odpovedať na príspevky, musíte sa prihlásiť do svojho účtu. Ak ešte nemáte účet, položte novú otázku.