Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Vyriešené Archivované

Sync keeps asking me to sign in

viktor40

Whenever I sign in to sync my browser it keeps asking me to sign in again to reconnect to sync.

I've tried reinstalling the browser, deleting the Mozilla directory in %APPDATA% and reinstalling, removing account and signing in again.

No matter what I do I keep getting asked to sign in again to reconnect even though the initial sign in was successful.

Whenever I sign in to sync my browser it keeps asking me to sign in again to reconnect to sync. I've tried reinstalling the browser, deleting the Mozilla directory in %APPDATA% and reinstalling, removing account and signing in again. No matter what I do I keep getting asked to sign in again to reconnect even though the initial sign in was successful.

Všetky odpovede (1)

Vybrané riešenie

It started working all of the sudden. Guessing something was down, but there's no info on the mozilla status page.