Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Error: Platform version ‘128.0.2’ is not compatible with minVersion > = 128.0 maxVersion < = 128.0

gworgan

I'm getting this error when I try to bring up Firefox. What do I do now?

Error: Platform version ‘128.0.2’ is not compatible with minVersion > = 128.0 maxVersion < = 128.0

I'm getting this error when I try to bring up Firefox. What do I do now? Error: Platform version ‘128.0.2’ is not compatible with minVersion > = 128.0 maxVersion < = 128.0

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hi gworgan,

This is a known issue caused by a corrupted installation after a failed update. The workaround is to uninstall and then re-install Firefox to fix this issue while our team is working on a more permanent fix. You shouldn't lose any data if you download the full installer from our official source.

So sorry for taking a long time to get back here with an actual resolution.