Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Dark mode

trachub666

I have a Samsung A14.....using an Android 14 operating system. I have Dark mode on at all times on my phone, however when I go online to any sites, it defaults to white screen. I have tried the settings on the phone and in the Firefox settings but it still shows up in white screen. On my old phone, I can get all websites in dark mode so I know it is possible, can anyone help me?? Thanks

I have a Samsung A14.....using an Android 14 operating system. I have Dark mode on at all times on my phone, however when I go online to any sites, it defaults to white screen. I have tried the settings on the phone and in the Firefox settings but it still shows up in white screen. On my old phone, I can get all websites in dark mode so I know it is possible, can anyone help me?? Thanks

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hi

Which websites is this happening for?

Have you tried using the Dark Reader add-on, available from the Extensions option in the Firefox for Android menu?