Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

one of my sent emails is now showing in TB 102.10.1 (64 bit) as plain text rather than HTML

bhague

I have tried checking View>Message Body as> which is showing as Original HTML. Changing this makes no difference, whether Simple HTML or Plain Text.

I tried Repair text encoding as a long shot, but no difference.

The same message, viewed in Outlook, shows the HTML format OK.

Not sure how to fix this

The message details show as below, if this is helpful?

It appears to be limited to this one email.

I have tried checking View>Message Body as> which is showing as Original HTML. Changing this makes no difference, whether Simple HTML or Plain Text. I tried Repair text encoding as a long shot, but no difference. The same message, viewed in Outlook, shows the HTML format OK. Not sure how to fix this The message details show as below, if this is helpful? It appears to be limited to this one email.
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (1)

The screenshot you posted indicates a plain text message.