Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Autofill Suddenly Stopped Suggesting Log Ins

ignore-me-senpai

I'm using Firefox Mobile on an Android. Just yesterday, when a log in page was opened my firefox would give me a purple "suggested logins" button which allowed me to use the autofill function. Today it has stopped showing up completely. I can no longer use autofill at all. In settings, autofill is switched on. If I type a new username/password combination, firefox asks if I want to save/update it. It still has all of my information. Nothing has updated or changed between now and then. How do I get autofill back?

I'm using Firefox Mobile on an Android. Just yesterday, when a log in page was opened my firefox would give me a purple "suggested logins" button which allowed me to use the autofill function. Today it has stopped showing up completely. I can no longer use autofill at all. In settings, autofill is switched on. If I type a new username/password combination, firefox asks if I want to save/update it. It still has all of my information. Nothing has updated or changed between now and then. How do I get autofill back?

Všetky odpovede (1)

Hi

If you look under Logins and passwords in the Firefox for Android settings, do you see you login credentials?