Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

No Calendar Hyperlinks

chuy1

So I received a calendar invite to a teams meeting. The hyperlink in the e-mail shows up as plain text, not as a hyperlink. How can I fix this and future meetings so that the hyperlink works. Snippet cut short to protect the organizer. You will notice that he http is NOT blue/clickable

So I received a calendar invite to a teams meeting. The hyperlink in the e-mail shows up as plain text, not as a hyperlink. How can I fix this and future meetings so that the hyperlink works. Snippet cut short to protect the organizer. You will notice that he http is NOT blue/clickable
Priložené obrázky

Všetky odpovede (1)

I could not edit my original question ... I want to make my Calendars have "live" (clickable) URLs in them. Like many others, my calendar now has lots of Zoom & Webex meetings. It's a nuisance to open the event, copy the URL, open it in FireFox... Much easier to just click the URL like other mail clients.