Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

Visualisation problem

andrew1993

After updating to Firefox 61(Windows 10 64bit), I faced with some problem. I am using two displays with different scaling: first master with scaling 125%, second additional with scaling 100%. Resolution of both displays is 1920:1080. When I maximezed the firefox window on the second display white rectangle in first two tabs and panel below appeared.

If I set equal scaling 100% or 125% on both displays , problem disappear.

After updating to Firefox 61(Windows 10 64bit), I faced with some problem. I am using two displays with different scaling: first master with scaling 125%, second additional with scaling 100%. Resolution of both displays is 1920:1080. When I maximezed the firefox window on the second display white rectangle in first two tabs and panel below appeared. If I set equal scaling 100% or 125% on both displays , problem disappear.

Všetky odpovede (3)

Image was not added.

You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.

Close and restart Firefox after modifying the setting to make the change effective.

You can check if there is an update for your graphics display driver and check for hardware acceleration related issues.

Problem with a theme. If I switch it to default one, white rectangle dissapears.

But interesting fact. If I move Firefox window in maximised size to additonal display, white rectangle does not appear.