Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

citrix link open tab but does not download join gotomeeting webpage page

almart

windows 7 64 bit firefox 35 I received an email with a link to join a gotomeeting meeting. I clicked on the link in the email and a new tab opened. the gotomeeting webpage for joining the meeting did not download. I did not get a message asking if I wanted to allow a popup or download the cirtix addin for firefox.

what setting do I need to change to allow the gotomeeting meeting webpage to download?

windows 7 64 bit firefox 35 I received an email with a link to join a gotomeeting meeting. I clicked on the link in the email and a new tab opened. the gotomeeting webpage for joining the meeting did not download. I did not get a message asking if I wanted to allow a popup or download the cirtix addin for firefox. what setting do I need to change to allow the gotomeeting meeting webpage to download?

Všetky odpovede (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} While you are in safe mode;

Type about:preferences#advanced<Enter> in the address bar.

Under Advanced, Select General. Look for and turn off Use Hardware Acceleration.

Poke around safe web sites. Are there any problems?