Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Vyhľadajte odpoveď

Vyhnite sa podvodom s podporou. Nikdy vás nebudeme žiadať, aby ste zavolali alebo poslali SMS na telefónne číslo alebo zdieľali osobné informácie. Nahláste prosím podozrivú aktivitu použitím voľby “Nahlásiť zneužitie”.

Ďalšie informácie
Archivované

windows explorer in thunderbird

AntonioVaz

Hello.

I am writing to inquire about how I can access the windows explorer from thunderbird?

It is possible that the folder tree in Windows Explorer appears below the e-mail accounts on the main tab thunderbird or failing that the folder tree is displayed in a new tab by installing an extension?

Another question is whether it is possible to surf the internet in thunderbird opening a new tab firefox style? I tried the extension ThunderBrowse but what it does is open tabs to navigate within an email.

Thank you very much for your efforts in further developing thunderbird, the best and most customizable email client in the world.

Hello. I am writing to inquire about how I can access the windows explorer from thunderbird? It is possible that the folder tree in Windows Explorer appears below the e-mail accounts on the main tab thunderbird or failing that the folder tree is displayed in a new tab by installing an extension? Another question is whether it is possible to surf the internet in thunderbird opening a new tab firefox style? I tried the extension ThunderBrowse but what it does is open tabs to navigate within an email. Thank you very much for your efforts in further developing thunderbird, the best and most customizable email client in the world.

Všetky odpovede (1)

re: Another question is whether it is possible to surf the internet in thunderbird opening a new tab firefox style?

In the Search type eg: Thunderbird then from the drop down option select : Search google for Thunderbird

But then if you select a link, it will open in browser.


However, I have found some discrepancies between searching this way and actually searching in a browser. eg: Type: 'Anje' in Thunderbird search and use search google for anje, does not locate my website at all, but in FF browser, with only that small amount of info, I'm on the fourth page.

Upravil(a) Toad-Hall dňa