Вы просматриваете вопросы по теме:

How can I download Fennec to my phone?

I can't get into Google Play to access the app, unless I want to do facial recognition or other stuff. I can't see Fennec on the Mozilla website. I just want to start u… (читать ещё)

I can't get into Google Play to access the app, unless I want to do facial recognition or other stuff. I can't see Fennec on the Mozilla website. I just want to start using it as soon as possible. Currently on Brave and now I understand Chrome controls that.

Thank you.

June

Открытый 1 80

Download Firefox on Android phone device should not be 4 hrs no answers, that actually answer

Just need FireFox downloaded thru Web browser without goo play yanking the page demanding download thru goo Where are definitive answers this forum. Same when assert dow… (читать ещё)

Just need FireFox downloaded thru Web browser without goo play yanking the page demanding download thru goo

Where are definitive answers this forum. Same when assert download thru Web browser even after enable unknown apps download

Архивировано 1 120

Download Firefox Web Browser without "Goo" googleplay ?

New Android phone typically iPhone user, learning settings garrison locked nearly every setting off Google anything. It chrome refuses allow download Firefox without down… (читать ещё)

New Android phone typically iPhone user, learning settings garrison locked nearly every setting off Google anything. It chrome refuses allow download Firefox without download through Google play slings page off reRoutes to goo play.

Options  ?

Архивировано 2 252

Firefox for Samsung android phone

I want to download Firefox for android. If I can't do it directly from Mozilla I will not do it at all. I am a long time user of Firefox and Thunderbird and want it for m… (читать ещё)

I want to download Firefox for android. If I can't do it directly from Mozilla I will not do it at all. I am a long time user of Firefox and Thunderbird and want it for my android phone.

Архивировано 1 120

Downgrading to previous mobile version help

I've recently updated to the latest version of Firefox on mobile and I HATE IT!! Everything was absolutely fine before they overhauled the ENTIRE UI. Need help going back… (читать ещё)

I've recently updated to the latest version of Firefox on mobile and I HATE IT!! Everything was absolutely fine before they overhauled the ENTIRE UI. Need help going back to the latest previous version.

Архивировано 1 241

Firefox VPN

Madam/Sir Please let me know if Firefox VPN is now made available for installation for Indian subscribers. I am aware that Firefox may not have a server in India,as per … (читать ещё)

Madam/Sir

Please let me know if Firefox VPN is now made available for installation for Indian subscribers.

I am aware that Firefox may not have a server in India,as per our laws.

            Thanking You,
               Viraj
Решён Архивировано 5 302