Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Can't access google.com. Everytime I try it redirects me to Mozilla Support-Check for updates page. I'm using the latest version on PC What's could be the prob.

Ankit0239

I can't access google.com on my PC. Everytime I try it redirects me to Mozilla Support-Check for updates page. I'm using the latest version. What could the the problem?

I can't access google.com on my PC. Everytime I try it redirects me to Mozilla Support-Check for updates page. I'm using the latest version. What could the the problem?

Toate răspunsurile (9)

hello Ankit0239, does this happen with other browsers on your system as well?

Modificat la de philipp

No, Chrome and Internet explorer work fine

Actually now even chrome is showing the same problem. I can't access google or facebook on both browsers but internet explorer is working fine.

this sounds very similar to this question: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/976556

You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.

See also:


Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
All these programs have free versions.

Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also:

Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
All these programs have free versions.

Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.

You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.

See also:

What is the URL of this site, could you copy and paste it here.

Waka_Flocks_Flame : www.google.com, www.facebook.com, i hope that's what u mean

cor-el: thanks for the help. I guess it could be a malware.