Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

In a multiple monitor situation, how do I get popup windows to open on the same monitor as the parent application is displayed.

jbgane

I have two monitors. I have an application that I run all day, displayed on my secondary monitor. Whenever a popup windows is launched form that application, it always opens on the primary monitor. Very annoying. Any way to get the popup to launch in on the same monitor as the parent application?

I have two monitors. I have an application that I run all day, displayed on my secondary monitor. Whenever a popup windows is launched form that application, it always opens on the primary monitor. Very annoying. Any way to get the popup to launch in on the same monitor as the parent application?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Did you solve this problem ?