Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Rezolvat Arhivate

Why does the lock icon for secure websites does not display?

irmela

If I use internet exporer as my browser and I logon to a https site a padlock icon displays to indicate that it is a secure website. If I use firefox as my browser the padlock icon does not display Sorry I do not think this problem is related to bookmarks

If I use internet exporer as my browser and I logon to a https site a padlock icon displays to indicate that it is a secure website. If I use firefox as my browser the padlock icon does not display Sorry I do not think this problem is related to bookmarks

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Soluție aleasă

The Padlock is no longer part of Firefox; it was removed beginning in Firefox 4. The padlock shows that there is a secure connection but does not supply additional information. You could have made a typographical error and still have been connected to a secure connection. The padlock was replaced in Firefox 3 with the Site Identity Button. Familiarize yourself with the Site Identity Button at the left end of the Location Bar:

You can install this add-on if you wish:


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.

Thanks installed add-on and working perfectly