Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I suddenly have BING as my search engine. I checked my settings and Google is my search engine. I can’t seem to get rid of this BING any suggestions?

Northernteal

I suddenly have BING as my search engine. I checked my settings and Google is my search engine. I can’t seem to get rid of this BING any suggestions on getting rid of it and getting back to Google?

I suddenly have BING as my search engine. I checked my settings and Google is my search engine. I can’t seem to get rid of this BING any suggestions on getting rid of it and getting back to Google?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Click the drop down arrow list beside the Google/Bing icon on the search bar. Then click Manage Search Engines. Select Bing then click Remove. Bing shouldn't be coming up anymore.

Hello I did remove Bing from the drop down menu, but it is still in Firefox as main search engine. I also did a back up and restore. Nothing has worked so far. I read a post that people were able to delete Bing from Explorer. I guess using Explorer will be my last resort.

Yup. Probably uninstalling Bing from Windows would make it totally go away. Goodluck.

Modificat la de kinky