Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I have changed my home page several times and clicked OK and during the session, my home button brings me to the site I want. When I exit out and re-enter FF, the old home page is now home. What gives?

rmjohn01

I guess FFs default home page is: http://www.searchqu.com/406 Everytime I change my home page and then exit and re-enter FF, it always comes back to http://www.searchqu.com/406.

I guess FFs default home page is: http://www.searchqu.com/406 Everytime I change my home page and then exit and re-enter FF, it always comes back to http://www.searchqu.com/406.

Toate răspunsurile (1)