Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

Security padlock missing

susinmt

The security padlock indicating a secure site no longer appears in my browser. How do I restore this. I found lots of the same questions in your info database, but no answers.

The security padlock indicating a secure site no longer appears in my browser. How do I restore this. I found lots of the same questions in your info database, but no answers.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

The old Statusbar lock is gone. This extension adds a lock to the Site Identity Button.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/padlock-icon/