Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I need to install Java Script, but that option is not available in tools.

annlbrewer

I can't open my Yahoo Mail account, because I need to install Java Script, but I go to tools, click on Options and no Install Java Script is available. I also can't open my account without using Java Script. FRUSTRATION!!!

I can't open my Yahoo Mail account, because I need to install Java Script, but I go to tools, click on Options and no Install Java Script is available. I also can't open my account without using Java Script. FRUSTRATION!!!

Toate răspunsurile (2)

JavaScript is built into Firefox, there is nothing to install. To enable JavaScript, in the Options window go to the Content panel for the setting to enable JavaScript.

If you have an add-on that blocks JavaScript, such as the NoScript add-on, make sure that it has been set to allow scripts to run on the Yahoo mail account.

Thanks TonyE- I'm hoping to figure out how to navigate the Firefox system and set it to be compatible with other programs.