Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

customer support fail

JSal

I am on a PPC G5 five Mac. I updated your browser & was redirected to a page to download Firefox 4. It doesn't work on this architecture. There is nothing to indicate that I should't have wasted my time downloading this software. Then there is NO indication on your site to find the older version. Customer support - Fail.

I am on a PPC G5 five Mac. I updated your browser & was redirected to a page to download Firefox 4. It doesn't work on this architecture. There is nothing to indicate that I should't have wasted my time downloading this software. Then there is NO indication on your site to find the older version. Customer support - Fail.

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Your solutions for customer support also are a BIG FAIL.