Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

I would like to have an empty tab available when I open Firefox and also when I do a google search from my home page I would like results to open in a new page.

vickey64

I have switched to Firefox because it doesn't hang up as much as explorer. One feature I miss is that when I open Firefox I only get my home page. Can I set it to open to my home page with a new empty tab available too. I also have a google box on my home page and would like the search results to open in a new tab, but only when I use the it from my home page.

I have switched to Firefox because it doesn't hang up as much as explorer. One feature I miss is that when I open Firefox I only get my home page. Can I set it to open to my home page with a new empty tab available too. I also have a google box on my home page and would like the search results to open in a new tab, but only when I use the it from my home page.

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Firefox allows you to have multiple homepages, in separate tabs. The "pipe" symbol - | - separates those pages; a "pipe" not followed by a URL will give you a blank tab. The uppercase \ key (using the Shft key), on most desktop keyboard is the "pipe" symbol.
http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/How+to+set+the+home+page

I have the opposite problem. I can't get Firefox to open to my default home page (Bing) when opening a new tab. I haven't found any logical solutions, though I've tried advice here in the support forum. Who do I get a new tab to default to my home page when I open it up? I'm frustrated and thinking of just scrapping Firefox altogether. It's just too frustrating.