Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Arhivate

since five hours i hear a specific sound like "alarm" when i open mozilla,and i want to stop it.

AnonymousUser
I hear a noice like "alarm" when i open mozilla and for the whole time i use it. This has happened first time since a few hours.

== i think i have seen something left down the page when i opened mozilla,i pressed on it and then happened that.

I hear a noice like "alarm" when i open mozilla and for the whole time i use it. This has happened first time since a few hours. == i think i have seen something left down the page when i opened mozilla,i pressed on it and then happened that.

Toate răspunsurile (11)

It's due to Pac-Man 30th anniversary! Even i you don't have a Google page opened, it's sound because one of the page you have open right now in Firefox must be feed in part from Google. Open a Google page and you will see the Google logo inside a Pac-Man like maze. If you click on "insert piece(s)", you can play a game...I thought that by playing one and winning, it would end the sound.... but it did not.... I wonder how we stop it?

I have the same, but when I disable coolpreview 3.0.1 it's gone...

Can somebody find a solution for this NOICE problem? I have had it for 2 hrs now.

yes, disabling coolpreview helps

Thanks a lot, it worked..disable cool previews..

thanks a lot,it really was packman music and stopped by itself!I was scared it was a virus!!!