Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Blurry text in tabs

laurent.pireddu

Hello,

Ever since the last Firefox update (on October 30th for me), the text on my inactive tabs has been painfully blurry (picture attached). I previously restored Firefox to default and seemed to have pinpointed a certain extension as the culprit, as well as a file within the profile named addonStartup.json.lz4. Deleting both seemed to have done the trick. However, my issue is now back, I can't find the previous file anywhere in the profile, deleting all the files in the profile that were created on the day when the problem reoccured doesn't fix it either. So I'm kind of at a loss. I have tried to set "gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.force_gdi_classic_for_families" to "Arial,Consolas,Courier New,Microsoft Sans Serif,Segoe UI,Tahoma,Trebuchet MS,Verdana" and "gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.force_gdi_classic_max_size" to 15 in about:config ; as this is an old fix I've seen for an older similar problem, to no avail.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello, Ever since the last Firefox update (on October 30th for me), the text on my inactive tabs has been painfully blurry (picture attached). I previously restored Firefox to default and seemed to have pinpointed a certain extension as the culprit, as well as a file within the profile named addonStartup.json.lz4. Deleting both seemed to have done the trick. However, my issue is now back, I can't find the previous file anywhere in the profile, deleting all the files in the profile that were created on the day when the problem reoccured doesn't fix it either. So I'm kind of at a loss. I have tried to set "gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.force_gdi_classic_for_families" to "Arial,Consolas,Courier New,Microsoft Sans Serif,Segoe UI,Tahoma,Trebuchet MS,Verdana" and "gfx.font_rendering.cleartype_params.force_gdi_classic_max_size" to 15 in about:config ; as this is an old fix I've seen for an older similar problem, to no avail. Thanks in advance for your help!
Capturi de ecran atașate

Modificat la de laurent.pireddu

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.