Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have that might be leaked.

ChaddyMelt65

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.