Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

Firefox freezes too often, Chrome does not - I use MS 10 extended support - should I change to Chrome permanently

Walter Brown

Preferred Firefox for most of my online use in my 82-year career in the ICT space - why has it deteriorated so badly? Am using Chrome for now, works perfectly, doses not freeze up my browsing or simultaneous use like Word or outlook. Should I abandon Firefox and switch to Chrome permanently?

Preferred Firefox for most of my online use in my 82-year career in the ICT space - why has it deteriorated so badly? Am using Chrome for now, works perfectly, doses not freeze up my browsing or simultaneous use like Word or outlook. Should I abandon Firefox and switch to Chrome permanently?

Toate răspunsurile (1)

I wouldn’t give up on Firefox just yet. I’d run it in Troubleshoot Mode first and see if the freezing stops. If it does, one of the extensions or settings is probably the culprit. Keep Chrome around as a backup, but I’d figure out what’s going wrong before switching for good.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.