Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

mmenoutis lucrează acum la această problemă. Postează un răspuns | Vezi alte întrebări care necesită atenție.

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

How Do You Get Rid Of This Awful New Upate?

shaggytheshaman

Firefox just forced a terrible update on me that makes everything look round and different and I hate it so much. I don't understand why they think people want things to change all the time instead of being allowed to get familiar with something and now have it change on you without even asking if you want it to change!

Firefox just forced a terrible update on me that makes everything look round and different and I hate it so much. I don't understand why they think people want things to change all the time instead of being allowed to get familiar with something and now have it change on you without even asking if you want it to change!

Toate răspunsurile (2)

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. This is the first change in about half a decade and has been done with feedback from many people.

Paul said

Hi Thank you for your feedback. This is the first change in about half a decade and has been done with feedback from many people.

How is this an answer to my question? Firefox forced a terrible update on me and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of it. Do a quick Google search and you'll see that I'm not the only one with this problem -- everybody hates it. Just like the last time you changed everything and I had to dig and dig and dig to try to get rid of "Proton" or whatever it was called. My question wasn't about when the last change before this was, it was about HOW TO GET RID OF THESE CHANGES AND RETURN FIREFOX TO NORMAL. Preferrably to return it to normal the way it was before "Proton" or whatever you called it. I put in all this work to try to make Firefox normal again, and then you guys just come along with a great big middle-finger to me an all the work I put in to make sure my browser is user-friendly and accessible.

Modificat la de shaggytheshaman

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.