Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

How do I search for bounced emails by sending server Message-ID?

Maxburn

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the sending server Message-ID in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain text search of the entire contents shown when I open View Source?

I can see it there as pictured below, how do I use search to find all emails with that in the header?

Reference these instructions; https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-search-for-an-email-using-its-header-message-id/107377/2

Basically I have a variety of sending servers that are bouncing back to me and I want to know who is responsible for which messages. I can manually find that by viewing source on each email no problem, but want to search all and get all at once.

It appears this method below only works for the received Message-ID, but I need to search for the '''sending server Message-ID''' in a bounced email. Or perhaps a simple plain text search of the entire contents shown when I open View Source? I can see it there as pictured below, how do I use search to find all emails with that in the header? Reference these instructions; https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/how-to-search-for-an-email-using-its-header-message-id/107377/2 Basically I have a variety of sending servers that are bouncing back to me and I want to know who is responsible for which messages. I can manually find that by viewing source on each email no problem, but want to search all and get all at once.
Capturi de ecran atașate

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Not possible in thunderbird?

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.