Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

"One of more of your addons could not be verified" Which addons ?

Salon

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled."

There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn.

Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons.

There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist !

Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !

Hi, Something updated, I see things are different since the last restart I have a message that says "One or more installed add-ons cannot be verified and have been disabled." There's is a Learn more button, but it just opens about:addons, and there's nothing else to learn. Whatever addons have been disabled, at lost in the sea of disabled addons. There is no way to sort addons by their last disabled/last enabled date Sort by installation date Sort by Last Verified (including failed to verified Sort by last update date, sort by developer name, sort by creation date, sort by version number, sort by ... you get the gist ! Eventually I'll figure out what is missing, it will be a fun surprise, like a easter egg for bugs !
Capturi de ecran atașate

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.