Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

how to update to 156.01 in mx linux

frankp

I installed Ubuntu 26.04 on one of my laptops. I want to import my Thunderbird profile from another computer running mx linux. This one has 140.16.0esr(64 bit). I've been advised to make sure I have the same version on both computers to avoid compatibility issues. The new OS installed 156.01. How do I get the same version on the mx linux computer?

I installed Ubuntu 26.04 on one of my laptops. I want to import my Thunderbird profile from another computer running mx linux. This one has 140.16.0esr(64 bit). I've been advised to make sure I have the same version on both computers to avoid compatibility issues. The new OS installed 156.01. How do I get the same version on the mx linux computer?

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.