Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

is there any way to disable 'swipe to close' tabs on Android?

Danny Herrington Jr. Phone

As someone who tends to have a lot of tabs open, I am constantly frustrated by trying to scroll through my tabs, only to consistently have tabs accidentally closed because my thumb drifts slightly to one side or the other. I find this 'feature' very annoying. There's an 'x' on the corner of each tab in the all tabs view should I choose to, or want to close one. The only saving grace I have in these situations is the undo prompt when my tabs are inadvertently closed, if I'm quick enough to catch it, or realize that it happened. I would like to disable this 'swipe to close' nonsense though, so that my tabs only get closed when I Want them to be closed. But I can't seem to find a setting for it. Sometimes the page I was using in them loses information, or messes up what I was doing on them due to them being closed and subsequently reloaded. Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

As someone who tends to have a lot of tabs open, I am constantly frustrated by trying to scroll through my tabs, only to consistently have tabs accidentally closed because my thumb drifts slightly to one side or the other. I find this 'feature' very annoying. There's an 'x' on the corner of each tab in the all tabs view should I choose to, or want to close one. The only saving grace I have in these situations is the undo prompt when my tabs are inadvertently closed, if I'm quick enough to catch it, or realize that it happened. I would like to disable this 'swipe to close' nonsense though, so that my tabs only get closed when I Want them to be closed. But I can't seem to find a setting for it. Sometimes the page I was using in them loses information, or messes up what I was doing on them due to them being closed and subsequently reloaded. Thank you for any help anyone can offer.

Modificat la de Danny Herrington Jr. Phone

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.