Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

414 error when try to access account settings in kindle direct publishing

louieucd

I am running into a 414 error that prevents me from accessing account information in Kindle Direct Publishing, has anyone else run into this problem? I log in and get to the home page of KDP ok, clicking on Account opens dialogue box to log in again, and I get 414 error, which KDP help AI says is browser related. I've tried using incognito, turning off VPN, there are no extensions turned on, going directly to the Account Settings link gives same error. I tried using another browser (Safari) and get same error.

Firefox 155.0.1

Thanks for any other suggestions!

I am running into a 414 error that prevents me from accessing account information in Kindle Direct Publishing, has anyone else run into this problem? I log in and get to the home page of KDP ok, clicking on Account opens dialogue box to log in again, and I get 414 error, which KDP help AI says is browser related. I've tried using incognito, turning off VPN, there are no extensions turned on, going directly to the Account Settings link gives same error. I tried using another browser (Safari) and get same error. Firefox 155.0.1 Thanks for any other suggestions!

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.