Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

trying to download latest Firefox, the window I geet from Firefox help won't download newest verdion

Stewart

I use the link provided in firefox help. It provides a window with a link to download a new version. but I click on the link, get an update window. I click on the download now and the download doesn't happen. It just sits there showing 0 bytes downloaded. How to update?

I use the link provided in firefox help. It provides a window with a link to download a new version. but I click on the link, get an update window. I click on the download now and the download doesn't happen. It just sits there showing 0 bytes downloaded. How to update?

Toate răspunsurile (3)

Looks like you are using the latest 155.0.1

What link ? There is none in Settings > Help and report > About Firefox could you show a screenshot of the link?

It appears I am using 153.2.0esr.

This is confusing. It shows you somewhere that you're one 153.2.0esr (which would be the latest on that extended support version anyway so that's fine), while the data captured for this question see you as using 155.0.1 which is the regular release — and the app should not think at any point these two are either mixed up, or running both at the same time somehow.

Stewart, would you be able to attach here any screenshots pertaining to the screens and dialogs you're encountering regarding your version numbers and failing updates to help understand their context or location? Thanks.

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.