Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

when signedninto wunderground firefox blockes it eventhough it is on exceptions list

daviddothenry

Wunderground and my email open on my home page. With last update, Firefox is blocking my logged in version of wunderground which gives me ad free. If I clear the cache and open wunderground it works until I log in with my password. This is spoiling my experience

Wunderground and my email open on my home page. With last update, Firefox is blocking my logged in version of wunderground which gives me ad free. If I clear the cache and open wunderground it works until I log in with my password. This is spoiling my experience

Toate răspunsurile (1)

it works until I log in with my password.

So what doesn't work, what happen?

Could it/ it could be a cross site cookie that is used to verify you. If it is that try [Allow all cookies] to see if that helps

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.