Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Caută ajutor

Atenție la excrocheriile de asistență. Noi nu îți vom cere niciodată să suni sau să trimiți vreun SMS la vreun număr de telefon sau să dai informații personale. Te rugăm să raportezi activitățile suspecte folosind opțiunea „Raportează un abuz”.

Află mai multe
Deschis

ed data could not be verified. What can you do about it? The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem. Error Code: PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

lyndshealthservices

I keep getting a connection failed warning and a new Key that blocks connection appeared after the last Firefox update, which I cannot /have not figured out how to remove or cancel

I keep getting a connection failed warning and a new Key that blocks connection appeared after the last Firefox update, which I cannot /have not figured out how to remove or cancel

Toate răspunsurile (1)

Adresează o întrebare

Trebuie să intri în cont ca să răspunzi la o postare. Te rugăm să adresezi o întrebare nouă dacă nu ai încă un cont.